mercredi 16 juillet 2008

Epiphone SPECIAL-II

Epiphone SPECIAL-II

I bought it for 250 dollars. Before I bought the guitar, my choice fell on the instruments within $300 and I examined Phil Pro LP LP-901 and 901S, as well as several Squier models, but I really like the shape of Les Paul, described the choice of Epiphone.
Epiphone SPECIAL-II
Epiphone SPECIAL-II is a nice guitar for the hands and soul, excellent sound, coupled with price ,I am very happy of purchase. Two pickups type humbacker, Tune-o-matic/Stop-bar, 22 degree, 2 controller: one for volume, second in pickups, 3 - x position switch - this is of paramount of guitar. Color options were different, choosing a color, which pleased the eye - has become much easier. Standard strings were very thin and I had to change them, push-rod is very good and well-kept the order. Guitar was made in Indonesia, neck is a photograph of a tree (although I don't know what). We started to play and literally soon to Pink steel wire components, as total - replacement. In about a week connecting the guitar was the cave, and tools belong to the very frugality. A month went to the store and I saw his guitar for $200, and a GEAR Marshall Guvnor all for $100. My friend acquired the same Epiphone and so far no problems.


Anywaysm, it is a good guitar, comfortable, soft neck. If you take the Les Paul guitar within $250, it is best, in my opinion thing to do and acquire Burny.

Aucun commentaire: